Monday, October 28, 2013

Autumn adventures

Ok, so we had a busy weekend full of good times. We went to our first ever pumpkin patch as a family! In fact it was the first time the hubby and I ever went to a pumpkin patch together. We went Saturday morning and even though it was hot and muggy and didn't feel like fall even a little bit, I was pleasantly surprised at all the great things the pumpkin patch here in Hawaii had to offer. They had a little amusement area for kids, a fresh produce stand, lemonade stand, hay rides and of course lots of pumpkins! You could even go pick corn yourself right next to the sunflower field :). We got some corn and enough pumpkins to make our own little pumpkin patch at home.. what can I say, I got a little carried away.  Saturday afternoon we had a little baby Halloween party which included us and a few friends with their babies :). Zebryna dressed up as Pebbles from the Flintstones and was the cutest thing ever!
Zeb went back to work last week which has helped me get back into the groove of things. I feel like I've been out of it since I had Zebryna really. I finally feel back to normal physically (well for the most part) and so I'm able to take the dog on the nice long walks he needs. Which is good because honestly there were days I wasn't sure I could handle him and the baby. He's a very energetic dog and when he doesn't get the exercise he needs he can be very trying. But he really is a good dog and now that I'm walking him like he needs things are good. Zebryna has a new found interest in him lately which is just too cute. He likes to go up and lick her face and she just squeals with delight. Other times when she's sitting in her exersaucer she'll just watches him. Oh something else new, we've taken Zebryna to the pool a couple times now. The first time I think was a little too cold for her but last time I got a smile outta her :).

Baby's first pumpkin patch!

Sunflower field.

Pumpkin patch at home!

First halloween costume.

Hanging by the pool






No comments:

Post a Comment