Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year!

Well it's a week into 2014 now and I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's celebration! One of my very best friends flew in from Japan on new years eve and surprised me! Sadly she had to leave this morning =(. But we had fun while she was here, going to the beach, pools, hiking and touring around the island. My sister and her husband will be here in a couple days so our guest bed won't be empty for long!
Today I spend cleaning house which includes taking down Christmas decorations. As I was taking down lights I was struck with the realization that this was our last Christmas in this house. In April we will be moving to San Diego, which I am very excited about. But I was still a little saddened by this thought because this was the first home where Zeb and I spent Christmas together as a married couple. It's the home we raised our dog Asher in. And the house we brought Zebryna home to... It holds some wonderful memories =).

New Year's Eve on the beach.

Getting ready for the countdown.
Love.

New Year's day by the pool.

Love those sun rays.

So proud of my hubby. First hike of the year, first hike post surgery and he's got the baby on his back!

Almost to the falls.

Waimea Falls.










No comments:

Post a Comment