Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Baby's first hike!

Thanks to my neighbor Gaby I decided to order the ergo carrier for Zebryna. Best baby carrier ever! I had a Chico carrier that we received but it put a lot a strain on my neck and shoulders and I could barely last a shopping trip with it. With the ergo I could instantly feel a difference and Zebryna likes it better!  So today we ventured out on out first hike. It was just a short easy hike up to a beautiful lookout where you could see Makapu'u Lighthouse as well as a beautiful view of the ocean and beaches. I'm glad we started out with a short hike because I can already feel it! The last hike I did was Diamond Head when I was pregnant (so I guess this was baby's second hike?). It felt good to get out on a trail again. It was a perfect day, not too hot, there was a great breeze and not a cloud in the sky :). I would love to do a weekly hike. There's nothing better then some fresh air and beautiful scenery to make exercise enjoyable!
In other news we took Christmas pictures and will be sending out our first family Christmas card this year!! So exciting! 

We made it to the top!

Makapu'u Lighthouse.

Beautiful!   
sneak peek!








No comments:

Post a Comment