Friday, May 16, 2014

Our big move

Ok, so I know it's been months since I've blogged. We have made our big move to San Diego and let me say, we love it here. It's such a different environment compared to Hawaii. We've been here about a week and a half and just signed a lease on our new place yesterday! I scoured the internet and went through countless listings but I am happy to say we found a place that is pretty much perfect for us. It's been a whirlwind of emotions with the move and added onto everything our dog has gone missing. We left him with good friends of ours, who have looked after him before, and he just up and disapeared last Friday. The hubby and I have both been struggling with it. It may sound silly to some but our dog is like our first baby he is truly family to us. We are still hoping and praying that he turns up.
Zebryna has been amazing during the whole move. Poor thing has gotten a heat rash though with the heat wave that came through. And I believe her molars are trying to come in. Doesn't get to her too bad though unless she's very tired. She's also trying to walk. She has started to take a few steps here and there. She is still unsure of it all but I think she will be walking here very soon.
While I miss some things about Hawaii I am very happy to call San Diego our new home. We are so excited to be moving into our new place at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment